What is Pro Plus Xtreme?
Pro Plus Xtreme is actually the name of a product that claims it can increase the size of a man’s erections. There are also claims that this product can increase the pleasure of climax for both the man and his partner. The user should also know that Pro Plus Xtreme is said to work within 30 minutes and the effects can last for 12 hours.
The Pro Plus Xtreme pills are to be taken orally. It is said that this product will help your penis to grow 3 inches or more and that any male over the age of 18 can use it safely. We are told that Pro Plus Xtreme has been formulated by one “Dr. Bross” and that it is very effective. This product is one that should be used by men only.
Pro Plus Xtreme Claims & Features – What you Need to Know
The claims with all of the Pro Plus Xtreme products are that they can increase your penis size by 3 inches. It is further stated that with consistent one year use of the Pro Plus Xtreme, the user can expect to see as much as a 50% gain in penis size. We are told that Pro Plus Xtreme should be used in conjunction with other Dr. Bross products for maximum effect.
Pro Plus Xtreme Review – How Does it Work?
We are told how the Pro Plus Xtreme pills is supposed to work. Its function is to enlarge two of the erectile tissue chambers in your penis so that they can hold more blood and ultimately make your penis larger.
This may also help with the quality of the erection as well, making them more rigid. We are told that Pro Plus Xtreme will add girth to the penis as well.
What are the Ingredients in Pro Plus Xtreme?
The ingredients for Pro Plus Xtreme seem to be all naturally occurring but you should still talk to your physician before taking it. The ingredients include:
- Yohimbe – Yohimbe is a tree extract that is supposed to have an effect on the corpus cavernosum of the penis.
- Horny Goat Weed – Horny goat weed is a natural aphrodisiac that has been used for centuries in Easter medicine.
- Ginkgo – This is an herb that can help get the user in a good mindset for sexual activity.
- Oriental Ginseng – This ingredient is supposed to provide more physical energy to the user.
- Saw Palmetto – Some purport that saw palmetto extract has great benefits for the prostate gland.
- Yohimbe – Another ingredient that may be able to increase the blood holding capacity of the penis.
- Ptychopetalum Olacoides – Also known as Muira puama, this ingredient is said to have anti-anxiety effects.
- Maca – Used mainly to increase fertility in males.
- Catuaba – This ingredient may have an effect on the central nervous system to stimulate sexual arousal.
- L-Arginine – An amino acid that may increase blood flow.
- Pygeum – An African tree supplement that may have health benefits for the prostate.
- Tribulus terrestris – Known to help with muscle growth and sexual stimulation.
What are the Benefits of Pro Plus Xtreme?
- Pro Plus Xtreme may be able to increase the libido of the user.
- It may also be able to work quicker than other male enhancement products.
- Pro Plus Xtreme may be able to help the user gain more sexual arousal and interest.
- There are ingredients in Pro Plus Xtreme that may work to increase physical endurance.
What are the Drawbacks of Pro Plus Xtreme?
- There is not much evidence to suggest that yohimber works well as a dietary supplement.
- More toxicology study has to be done on cnidium to confirm its safety.
- Pro Plus Xtreme may accelerate heart rate which may be dangerous for some users.
- The statements that you can grow your penis by 50% may be exaggerated.
How Should you Use Pro Plus Xtreme?
There are no instructions given as to how the user should take Pro Plus Xtreme.
How Much does Pro Plus Xtreme Cost?
On the official Pro Plus Xtreme website, a sample size which contains 5 capsules costs $15 while a full bottle with 60 capsules costs $50.
What is Pro Plus Xtreme’s Return Policy?
You can return Pro Plus Xtreme products within two months of your purchase for a refund minus shipping.
Pro Plus Xtreme – Is it Safe?
Some more study needs to be done on some of the ingredients of Pro Plus Xtreme so ask your doctor first.
Pro Plus Xtreme Review – The Bottom Line
Pro Plus Xtreme may be able to increase your penis size, help you perform better in bed and some of them may even have a beneficial impact on prostate health.
Ingredients like yohimbe do not have enough science behind them and there needs to be more toxicological research into the safety of cnidium. These products may also accelerate heart rate as well. We recommend comparing Pro Plus Xtreme products to others on the market before buying.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."