What is Testogen?
Testogen is a relatively new testosterone boosting supplement in the market. The company officially launched this supplement at the end of 2014 and it lines up with other natural male enhancement supplements that claim to heighten men’s natural testosterone levels.
Men who are concerned about their performance whether it is in the business, athletics, sexual life or just for general fitness can take Testogen to help them become at the peak of their performance in their everyday lives.
Testogen Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
Testogen is manufactured by a company known as Advanced Health Limited. The company claims to be unrivaled in terms of quality, safety and effectiveness for over the course of a decade. Advance Health claims to use only natural and top grade ingredients to ensure that their products are free from harsh side effects.
Working in clean and controlled facilities, the company also ensures that their products are well formulated by a group of health care specialists to provide a top notch product for body builders, athletes and gym enthusiasts.
Basically, the unique blend of ingredients used in Testogen works together to boost the production of testosterone in the body. Testogen supplementation offers the following specific results:
- Leaner muscle mass
- Great staying power even after rigorous exercise.
- Improved muscle tone
- Lesser fats
- Improved mood and increased energy
What are the Ingredients in Testogen?
Testogen surprisingly contains fewer ingredients that other supplements. This natural formulation only uses the following:
- D-Aspartic Acid – Is an active ingredient used in Testogen. It triggers the increase in production of Luteinizing hormone (LH) which is needed to increase the production of natural free testosterone.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Is commonly found as an ingredient in most male enhancement supplements. It was found to contain B-sitosterols and anabolic steroids which help in the production of testosterone.
- Panax Ginseng – Is a root herb used by many people for so many years in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. Aside from that, it also increases men’s mental alertness, energy, stamina and Nitric Oxide levels. Nitric Oxide enhances erections and shortens recovery time after a strenuous activity. In turn, it also helps prevent extreme fatigue during an extreme workout.
- Fenugreek – Is an herb popularly known for improving energy and testosterone levels in men. It has an anti-estrogenic effect which prevents the depressive effects of estrogen on testosterone.
- Zinc – Is an element known to be highly useful in increasing men’s natural testosterone levels. It also lowers the activity of an enzyme, called aromatase, which turns testosterone into estrogen.
- Vitamins B2 – B5 and B6- are B vitamins which works together to increase men’s testosterone levels. B vitamins also increase energy and stamina during an intense work out.
- Vitamin D – Stimulates the systems to increase the production of testosterone and other hormones.
- Selenium – Is another mineral which is very important in our body’s different bodily functions. It improves cognition, concentration and helps prevent muscle fatigue.
What are the Benefits of Testogen?
- It is cheaper than other competitors.
- It displays results faster in just as short as a week.
- It comes with a 60 day money back guarantee
- It targets problems related to low testosterone levels and helps improve mood, cognition, physical strength and stamina.
What are the Drawbacks of Testogen?
- It is only available through its official site
- Some users report acne breakout while using Testogen
- There are no clinical trials presented to prove that Testogen is effective
How Should You Take Testogen?
Take 1 to 2 capsules of Testogen daily along with proper diet and exercise. Take it with meals, specifically at breakfast and dinner. Do not take more than 4 capsules of this supplement.
Where Can You Buy Testogen?
Testogen is only available at its official website. The company offers different packages which aims to help users save cash of up to £79.90. Nevertheless, one bottle of Testogen consists of 120 capsules to last for a month and its cost £34.95.
Testogen Review – The Bottom Line
Testogen appears to be a promising testosterone boosting supplement judging by how well it was presented by its manufacturer in its website. Unlike other testosterone boosting supplements, Testogen’s claims aren’t hard to believe and the ingredients used in the product are certified safe as shown by different individual studies.
However, if you plan to take Testogen as a daily supplement, don’t forget to seek for the opinion of your physician first. Have yourself assessed for symptoms of low testosterone levels and express your desire to use natural supplements like Testogen to your health care provider. By the way, for full information, visit their site to know the product’s limitations and recommendations.
Where To Find It?
Testogen can be buy from the Official WebSite.